Kansas Disciples of Christ: Regional Faith Based Organization
After being a client for many years, the Kansas Disciples of Christ decided that their website needed a revamp. Content that had become bloated over many years was overhauled, and new systems were put in place to manage events and guest articles. You can read about this project on our blog.
After being with Bet Hannon for many years we realized it was time to upgrade our website. Bet’s team helped us to trim down our website bloat, provided us with a form system to manage our grants and newsletter submissions, as well as upgraded our email to GSuite.
Susan White, Corporate Secretary
Kansas Disciples of Christ Accessible Website Features
- Event Calendar system to take registrations, provide information and more
- A form submission system where articles are uploaded, an editor is alerted, and then (pending review) the article is released.
- A bloated resource page was transformed into a series of landing pages that utilize accordion reveals
- Update photos to illustrate content
- Hero image featuring redesigned logo in accessible brand colors
- Updated find a church feature