Central Stockton United Methodist Church: Local Church
Central Stockton UMC found themselves in a jam. They had a website that only their former developer could update, and it wasn’t accessible or mobile responsive. Team BHM built a temporary site for them (read about the whirlwind emergency build), and then we launched their newly revised site with all the features they needed.
Bet Hannon Business Websites design team far exceeded my expectation on every front. Bet, Laura and Meg were knowledgeable, creative, prompt, and personable. I was stressed about getting the new site done and they truly did an amazing job in making it a great experience. They were always there for me – came up with great ideas, helped me with the whole process and answered all my questions and concerns. They also taught me to manage my website – to add pages and posts and to make future changes and updates. They went above and beyond to make sure that the site was exactly what I had envisioned. I cannot recommend this company enough to people – they are just amazing! Thank you Bet, Laura and Meg!
Susie Wandon, Central Stockton UMC Church Administrator
Central Stockton United Methodist Church Accessible Website Features
- A robust donation platform that allows for recurring donations, donations to specific funds, donor login, detailed accounting reports and more
- Newsletter signup interfaced with Mailchimp
- An accordion style FAQ section for detailed information that is not overwhelming
- A rebranded color palette that is impactful and accessible
- A content overhaul that focused on engaging photography, multiple calls to action, SEO friendly messaging, and accessibility