Still not sure about the newer WordPress Block Editor (A.K.A. Gutenberg)? Learn the basics about how to add content in easier and faster ways using the Block Editor at the free entry level “Block Editor 101 Webinar” on November 10!
The Classic Editor currently available in WordPress will be supported until December 31, 2021. After that, unless there is an extension, the Block Editor will be fully implemented and the Classic Editor will go away. Start learning now how to use the Block Editor, including how you can test it out on your site!
The Block Editor 101 Webinar will cover how:
- Content creation is swifter in the block editor
- The Block Editor is Word And Google Doc friendly
- It is easier to insert and manipulate images and video in the Block Editor
- Content revision is easier in the Block Editor
- Boilerplate text and templates are easy to create and save in the Block Editor
- You can create amazing layouts without Page Builder bloat in the Block Editor
- It is easier to update Alt text and captions in the Block Editor
- The Block Editor is fully WYSIWYG
- All of the above impact SEO in a positive way
- And much more
Join the staff of Bet Hannon Business websites for this free webinar on Tuesday, November 10 at 11am PST (1pm CST/2pm EST) that demonstrates the capabilities of the Block Editor and why you want switch now to this powerful editor. We will answer your questions about the Block Editor.
Presenter: Laura Byrne
With two decades of experience in nonprofit marketing, public relations, and freelance writing, Laura has managed multiple websites and worked with content management and editorial plans on over 50 websites.